Search This Blog

12.26.2012

A Facial Begins On The Inside


    My freeing moment!!  I recently was shopping at my local farmers market on Sunset Blvd in the hollywood hills (where I live in LA).  Taking a stroll to pick up my weekly veggies and suddenly I had an "ah-ha" moment!  Which changed my life forever...
    As I was standing by the asparagus- section, shocker!  (my favorite, if you haven't read any of my previous posts)  and at the corner of my eye...I catch...Victoria Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio!  umm...Wow! She was in baggy sweats, not a stitch of makeup makeup, messy hair up with a clip and confidence that oozed out of her!!! 
It was then that I realized that it all comes from within.  
    See its not the stuff you buy that makes you beautiful and in-style but it is how you feel about yourself in it- comfortable and suits you.  And when it comes down to it I think that's really what all of us are shopping for.
    Stay true to what you want and deserve.  Don't get sucked into anyone sales pitch that they have the "magic beans" to make your dreams come true.  
The truth is this.... Stick with what works. 

    First and foremost, beauty comes from within so start loving yourself.  Take care of yourself and do not abuse       
                                                        yourself through food and self doubt talk.  



No comments:

Post a Comment