Search This Blog

2.06.2014

New You, New Me, New Geri G.®!

New You, New Me, New Geri G.®!  This year is the break out year for all of us.  If you haven't seen or signed up for my Look Young, Live Lean, Be Healthy Now workshop on February 9th in Glen Ellyn, IL.  What is stopping you?  Well, of course if you are in another state I can understand but if not then you should be there!!  Don't worry all my west coast clients and followers I am expanding my workshops to be in both offices and other states through out 2014 and beyond.


In 2014 I want to give you the knowledge and know how to make a true physical and mental change in your body.  Sometimes the hardest thing to admit to yourself and to change about yourself if admitting that you are not following through on your dreams and lacking commitment on following through once you decide to do something. 

At my workshops I will give you skills and actions to help you see your commitment through.   I blow out the myths you see on all the daytime talk shows and magazines that are giving you miss-information and causing you to get stuck and frustrated about how to achieve health, beauty and emotional wellness.

Don't wait one more minute of your life by waiting or saying you know you need to make a change.  Just do it and your first step is to come on February 9th and learn what you need to do to make simple and manageable changes to your life for a younger, leaner and healthier you in 2014!!

 Here is my first tip that will make a change just by doing the following every day:


Aloe Vera Juice with 4 Geri G.® Green meal Caps - It refreshes, cleanses and reboots your internal system for starting the day off with PH alkaline nutrition from the Green Meal Caps.  Wait 15-30 min. before eating anything else.


Aloe Vera is my drug of choice from nature.  I use it in all my formulations and love it in its purest of form.  Learn to have Aloe in your life and you will be on your way to a healthier skin and body from the inside out.

DON'T FORGET! 


--


No comments:

Post a Comment