Search This Blog

2.03.2013

Go To Snack!


Replace the Candy, Corn Chips, Potato Chips and Popcorn.  
These are all no no's on my nutritional method plan.

For some this may be strange...  But my everyday go to snack is CUCUMBERS

I just got back from the Beverly Hills farmers market and came across these yummy baby cucumbers. Instantly my mouth started salivating for them!! Love, love, love!

After just being so sick with the flu, this is the only thing I want to put into my body!!

Cucumbers are refreshing, crunchy, loaded with nutrients and are hydrating to your insides.

Don't forget always organic or at least they should be pesticide free!
And remember the key to health, beautiful skin and of course obtaining and maintaining a healthy weight is being alkaline from head to toe.

That means eating a diet rich in alkaline foods. Corn and potatoes are acid and acid will destroy your road to ultimate health!  

So snack up and each natures crunchy good stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment